lördag 4 juni 2011

circle-lenses?

I have been thinking for a loooong time. I don't like my eye-color. I want to have big brown eyes, but nooo, i have mommy's and grandma's  blue-grey-green eyes (TT^TT).
Last night i tried to photoshop my eyes in to a brown color ( u need to notice that i did it in the middle of the night, like 2pm, so it's not the best i have done ^^'' )

original pic

photoshoped pic

I think the brown eyes suits me much better than my original color C:
LENSES HERE I COME!
ooh.....mommy doesn't like color lenses, crap D:



Yesterday i was with one of my best friend, Emmis♥
We eat ice-cream and have a really good talk about everything (≧∇≦)/


We also found 2 dresses to me, one from H&M and one from LINDEX (*^▽^*)
I will buy them next weekend with other stuffs  ^-^

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

©Copyright Linnea 2011
PinkxCuteness.blogspot.com